Hi, I am a computational biologist and work at the intersection between statistical genetics, biology and computer science. I’m the co-creator of the Michigan Imputation Server and developed software for the mitochondrial DNA (haplogrep, mtDNA-Server, haplocheck). I’m also co-leading the Askimed project, the next-generation eCRF system designed for medical studies in the cloud. Check out my Google Scholar Profile, follow me on Twitter or have a look at my projects on Github.
- Linux and NGS data analysis for biologists (with Stefan Coassin, see here)
- Basic Statistics for Diploma Students (lecture + practical part in SPSS)
- Statistics for Molecular Medicine (Practical part in R/Rcmdr)
- Biostatistics I (UMIT Hall)
- 2020-09-11: We are back at the #ASHG20 virtual meeting with an invited workshop
- 2020-05-07: Our first UK Biobank project started (together with Stefan Coassin). Let’s find out what is hidden in the LPA gene.
- 2020-05-08: Haplocheck Preprint is online
- 2020-04-22: Happy to announce that we started to new COVID studies using Askimed together with researchers from the Medical University of Innsbruck.